Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby Love

Hi buddy! Mommy's at work now but I miss you so much. This last week has been so brutal because I worked almost non-stop all week. Instead of my usual 60% schedule, I've been working at more than full-time. I barely spent any time with you and I can feel my Judah-stores have depleted. I should be concentrating on the monstrous pile of work I have ahead of me, but I just keep thinking about how much I want to smooch your chubby cheeks.


I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you. I really hope that's not the case because then you'd be in a world of pining. I hope you're happily oblivious to my absence and having a grand ol' time without me.

Another working mom once told me that leaving your baby to go to work is like that crazy feeling at the beginning stages of falling in love where you can't stop thinking about the other person and can't wait to see them again.

She is exactly right.

4 comments:

Marcus McArthur said...

Wow, he's looking more and more like a toddler these days. I know he's big for his age, but he really looks like a little kid instead of a baby.

Alice in Wonderland said...

I think it's the bushy hair combined with the smallish head. I do feel like he's no longer a baby...awww, I miss my baby.

Young said...

aww. sweet entry.

the McArthur Family said...

She is exactly right. We just pine away all day.