Thursday, April 06, 2006

America is stupid

Last night Mandisa was voted off of American Idol.


She was my idol favorite. *sob*. It's all my fault. I never voted for her. I was too darn lazy to pick up the phone.

Mandisa had an amazing spirit, a gracious heart, and a voice that could charm angels and demons alike. And not to mention, baby got back.


But don't cry for her Argentina -- with her gorgeous sunshiney smile I'm sure she's got plus-size modeling contracts up the yin-yang and multiple record deals just waiting for her John Hancock to grace them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really sad too. She was my favorite woman by far. I have and admission to make....I actually voted this week but I voted for Bucky (don't hate me). I was scared he was going to get kicked off because he's been in the bottom three every week but Tuesday night he was so good.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Is that you Tammy? I should let you in on a little blogger comment function. After you write in the comment box, you can go down and 'choose an identity'. You can choose the 'other' option and then type in your name! Voila! No more having to remember to write your name in your comment.

Now, about American Idol...I am amazed at Bucky Covington's staying power. How in the world can a buck-tooth hee-haw who sounds like a raspy chainsaw have stayed in the competition for sooo long?! I just don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Christina!

Bucky really hasn't grown on you at all? I find him less objectionable with each passing week.