Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sweater Weather: I think I'm in Love

You don't know who you are until you know your ideal weather.

I have lived 26 years on this earth and never once experienced a true Spring. I'm happy to have lived 3000 miles from the place I've always called home if only to finally know what the 4 seasons actually ARE!

And by far, my favorite is Spring.



I love the blossoming trees.
I love the tulips and hyacinths.
I love the chirping birds.
But most of all, I love the weather.

My ideal weather: 55-60 degrees with light winds of 5-10mph and patchy clouds.

It's the perfect climate for donning one of these and feeling oh so comfy and perfectly content for all the beauty of rebirth and redemption.

3 comments:

Alaberi said...

does michael know he's got competition? Michael v. Weather. who does christina love more...? ;-)

Alaberi said...

hey whatever happened to renaming le blog?

Alice in Wonderland said...

Michael knows he can't compete with good weather - ha!

The naming process is slow and arduous. Diamonds and names are forever. No rush though -- I figure I have until next fall to disguise myself from future employers.