Friday, June 11, 2010

Celebrity Celebrity Dopplegangers

It just struck me today how much Natalie Portman looks like Giada de Laurentis. They're both petite, with a rather large head to body ratio, and have the same facial bone structure. To wit:



If Giada were exciting enough to have a TV movie made of her life, Natalie should totally play it--Not Without My Lemon Zest, The Giada de Laurentis Story.

Incidentally, I'm always delighted to come across a pic of Ms. Portman. I just love her and I love seeing her sartorial choices.

Natalie--if you're reading this, I love you girl! Let's hang out sometime. You, me and Reese.

2 comments:

Alaberi said...

you are hilarious, C. I love you and I love your blogposts. Between you and the hubby, your kid's got the makings of some awesome humor genes. I bet he'll be born with 1000 funny bones. :)

Alice in Wonderland said...

Thanks Alaberi! You reminded me that both the spouse and I wanted to be comedians growing up--maybe our kid will fulfill both our childhood dreams!