Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Another self-gratifying survey

4 Jobs I've Had:

1. Hostess at Mel's Diner

2. Piano Teacher for students age 4 to 64!

3. Bank Teller

4. Web Programmer (my favorite job ever)


4 Movies I Could Watch Over 'n Over:

1. Ghost World

2. Napoleon Dynamite

3. ?

4. ? I really hate watching things more than once.


4 Books I've Read Over 'n Over:

I guess this would be the time to confess that I don't read books. And if I do, I wouldn't read them more than once. So shoot me, I'm a philistine. Wait...do catalogues count? I'm going to pretend they do...

1. J.Crew

2. Crate & Barrel

3. Land's End

4. Victoria's Secrets (it has normal clothes too, not just lingerie!)


4 Places I've Lived:

1. Cupertino, CA

2. Berkeley, CA

3. Escondido, CA

4. Boston, MA


4 Places I've Vacationed:

1. Maui

2. All over Europe

3. Uganda

4. All over China


4 TV Shows I Love:

1. Law & Order, The Original

2. King of Queens (my guilty pleasure)

3. The Office (BBC)

4. Arrested Development


4 Favorite Dishes:

1. Spaghetti with meatballs!

2. Filet mignon

3. Fresh lobster tail!

4. Garlic bread...mmm...


4 Websites I Visit Daily:

1. Blogs that I link to

2. Weather

3. TV Guide

4. Old Navy


4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

1. On a carribean island

2. Done with law school

3. Out of debt

4. At a dinner party with my favorite people


4 Things That Make Me Warmly Happy:

1. Flipping through catalogues.

2. Eating my favorite meals while watching my favorite shows.

3. Shopping.

4. Old, nostalgic Christmas scenes of the "perfect" family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm married to the girl who filled out the above survey...(shaking head)...

catalogues aren't books!!