Thursday, March 30, 2006

Girl Gone Mild

Spring Break! WoooooHooooo!!!

I'm flying to Puerto Vallarta for a few days of sun, siesta, and swimming! Beachside mai-tai, coming right up.

Actually, that's not true.

I'm staying in the US but going to a fabulous luxury resort in Arizona to get massages and body wraps till I'm blue in the face.

Well...that's not true either.

I'm actually just staying in Boston, catching up on school work that I fell behind in. And the highlight of my day is the hour when King of Queens airs back-to-back on UPN.

Yeah, bet you believe that.

2 comments:

Alaberi said...

dude. I used to read all those books. Well, mostly the Sweet Valley Twins ones - or whichever ones were from when they were younger. Like the Sweet Valley High ones were too risque or something. Whatever. I was also a big fan of the babysitters club. Were you?

Alice in Wonderland said...

Eek, we have too much in common. I was a diehard fan of both series. My goodness how I would relish each new sequel!

But I never got into Nancy Drew...it had to many 'big' words.