Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Celebrity Fest

Sometimes I think it must be really hard to be a celebrity.

You have to face the mockery of random strangers who post your picture on their blogs and say mean things like:


Nicole Richie: An experiment gone wrong
(a.k.a. What happens when a chihuahua and a rat have a crack baby.)



Keira Knightley: Posterchild for the "Major Underbiters Can Still Majorly Overachieve" Club



SJP: When horse faces happen to good people.



Britney Spears: The best argument for forced-sterilization yet.



K-Fed: The second best argument for forced-sterilization.

My deepest apologies to all these celebrities that I made fun of here...and to all you many more that I frequently slander in my head. I'm sorry but I just can't help it--It's like shooting fish in a barrel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHA I love that. You came up with those? That's awesome. The one about Nicole Richie is SO TRUE but I never thought of it that way. And yu put your finger on why Keira Knightley sometimes looks funny.

Why are you in law school? You should be writing for e! online.

-Tammy

Alice in Wonderland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alice in Wonderland said...

I know! All original! I didn't even have to think about it--pure gut reaction.

I guess it's true, that everyone is put here on earth for a purpose...and this must be my special gift to the world.