Saturday, March 04, 2006

Survey says...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What does it say?

"Intel has my sympathy...[However,] [b]ecause plaintiff Intel has not shown that defendant Hamidi's occasional bulk e-mail messages..."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?

Only my Torts textbook and green leather paper weight.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Law & Order, Season 5, Episode 1.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:

4:25pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

4:23pm (I'm not that good at keeping time, I just have a habit of looking at the clock every 10 minutes).

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

My clock ticking. The wind outside my window.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

This morning. I made my once-a-week trip to the gym and stopped by CVS to buy more Burt's Beeswax Balm, which my cracked lips can't live without.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Some statutes about comparative negligence.

9. What are you wearing?

Go Bears! I'm wearing my "California Berkeley" t-shirt and shorts and long white socks pulled all the way up to my calves. Yes, I'm a dork.

10. Did you dream last night?

No? Maybe?

11. When did you last laugh?

Yesterday night...I have no idea over what.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

A gi-normous bulletin board with all kinds of schedules and assignments from school and a calendar which I mildly disdain, but bought out of desperation. It's not very aesthetically pleasing and has random pictures of Provence on it.

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Yeah. Michael just bought groceries and I saw he bought celery. We never eat celery. Ever. And then as I went to put it away in the fridge I saw an old bag of celery that I never saw before. What's going on?! I don't know him anymore.

14. What do you think of this quiz?

I like it. Mildly amused.

15. What is the last film you saw?

Hmmm...Maybe it was March of the Penguins.

In the theatre?

Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. Yes, it's been a long time.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Immediately, I would buy a power suit (for job interviews and arguing in court). Then mutual funds. Yeah, I know, bo-ring.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

There's a lot about me you don't know... Let's see... I LOVE my new swiffer.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Huh? I don't get this question. I would spread love and harmony around...I guess.

19. Do you like to dance?

Oh yeah!

20. George Bush:

Old.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

I have no idea. I've been racking my brain for years trying to think of a name I like.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

I chose the name Michael weeks before I met my husband Michael. And now that I'm married to Michael I can't call our son Michael because husband-Michael doesn't want to have a 'junior'. So, now I have no idea what I would name my boy.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Sure...why not. But it has to be a big city.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Welcome home child.

25. 4 people who must also do this quiz in THEIR journal:

Whoever should be so inclined. (Might I suggest: Akanekid, Pegpie, Beckett, and Tiptoptam).

No comments: