Saturday, February 05, 2011

176, 177--Fri, Sat

Friday we went to visit Peg and Baby Isaac (who's 13 months) in Davis. We were impressed at all of Isaac's toys and vowed to get Judah more toys for fear we were under-stimulating him.


Then Isaac woke up from his nap and the two boys got reacquainted.


I imagine the baby conversation went something like this...

Judah: Come here Isaac, let me give you a big wet one!


Isaac: Hey buddy, we barely just met. At least buy me dinner first.


Judah: Oh come on, don't be shy...mmmm...(pursing lips).


Isaac: Mom, save me! He's hanging onto my butt!


Judah: But this is how I greet all my baby friends.


Isaac: How about we start with a little hand-holding?


Judah: Let me at least caress your lovely locks!


But seriously, Isaac and Judah were so sweet doing a little "side-by-side" play.




Here is Isaac trying to feed Judah a toy, probably to keep Judah's lips busy and off of him! What can I say, my baby's a lover, not a fighter.


Saturday Judah had another play date, this time with a baby just 1 week younger than him. Judah displayed the same way-too-physical interest in Baby Jackson as well.



Michael thinks Judah is "marking" Baby Jackson here--you are now mine forever.


Here they're playing Pope and Cardinal--Judah is genuflecting and Baby Jackson is blessing him.


But mostly they just sucked their own hands and minded their own business.


Later that day we took Judah to the park and he slid down his first slide...


...and swung in his first swing (which he absolutely loved)!


We can't wait till Judah is running around with the other kids and playing ball with his dad!

2 comments:

Marcus McArthur said...

Awww. Seeing all the pics of Judah interacting with other kids makes me especially wish we lived near you guys. I would love for Micah to be able to play with Judah. Oh, and of course it would be fun to hang out with you and Michael as well. But mostly we want to live near Judah!

Alaberi said...

I love all the J pix too!!! Especially the picture of J with his beautiful mommy at the end. :)

So J is growing up and socializing early. Such an advanced baby!