Friday, February 18, 2011

188-190, Wed-Fri: Tea for Two

On Wed you had a great play date with Baby Ryan who's just 3 days younger than you! It's so fun to hang out and compare notes with Ryan and his mommy since you guys are basically the exact same age.

You guys are both teething, loving your solids, and learning to nap on your own. We love reading Ryan's blog too.

You guys had a lot of fun playing "tea time" with Ryan's stacking cups.



I don't know what you guys were thinking, but the drool was freely flowing between the two of you. No small amount of saliva was exchanged.


I have to say, Ryan was a much better smiler than you! That guy loves the camera and the camera loves him. Seriously one of the most social and adorable babies I've ever met. You, on the other hand--I could barely get you to look in my direction!


And then you both had a weird foot fetish. You took turns discovering each others' feet, but then I think you went a little too far.







I love how in this pic, Ryan's like--"Dude, stop grabbing my foot already."


"Seriously, stop it."


Fun times!

1 comment:

Mommy Lyn said...

I'm loving the pictures of our cute baby boys especially since I didn't take any during the play date. What was up with the foot thing?!