Friday, February 25, 2011

193-195, Tue-Thu: Your Future's So Bright

You have to wear shades!


We finally got you some baby shades. And might I say, you look retro-tastic! When you're all decked out in your stroller gear--hat, shades, pacifier, blanket--you look like quite the eccentric recluse, something straight out of Willy Wonka or a Gaga video.


Actually, I'm have really mixed feelings about our immediate future. I'm going back to work part-time next week and I feel sooooooooooooooooo sad and super guilty to leave you. But on the other hand, I'm looking forward to getting a little break from you. We've been attached at the hip since you were born and I think it would be nice to get a little breather. But being away from you for 7 hours is perhaps too much of a breather. We've never been more than 2 hours apart since you were born! Okay, writing this is making me seriously re-think my decision to go back to work...*sniff, sniff* Kleenex please. I'm such a wimp.

Well, at least I know that you'll be in the best of hands when I'm gone. Your dad's sis will be living with us and taking care of you while I'm away. I can't ask for a more loving, caring, and competent nanny for you. Nothing beats family!


Also, speaking of futures, we're looking forward to your cousin being born in June! You can't really see the bump in this pic, but you are indeed sitting next to your future boy couz. The two of you are going to have so much fun together!

1 comment:

the McArthur Family said...

Love the white rims! He looks like a snowboarder, or a baby model. He is so money just chillin' in his stroller.