Monday, February 13, 2006

The Blizzard of '06

Yesterday was the biggest snow storm Boston has seen all season. I was hell bent on enjoying it too my fullest abilities.

Notice the cars covered in snow!

The snow was as high as my knees, and even higher in most in some parts. It was the softest, powderiest, substance you've ever seen. It makes you wanna just run out and make...
Snow angels!

And then I ran around like a mad woman...

And all the way back home I walked through as much snow as possible.

There's much in life I don't understand, but one thing I know. If God made everything for a purpose, I'm certain his purpose in making snow is to make us understand, however briefly, that most elusive of emotions...pure joy.

3 comments:

Alaberi said...

too cute - I love the pictures - especially that of the snow angel!!! :-)

Alice in Wonderland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alice in Wonderland said...

ha ha ha Peggy, that's true...my snow angel has decided to shed the fetters of "accepted cultural norms" for angels and decided that he can wear whatever he wants! It's the 21st centuray dang it!