Sunday, February 05, 2006

For your viewing pleasure

I've added two more blogs to my sidebar.

Emily Lee is a fellow first year law student and can probably give you a less jaded version of law school than I. She was convinced that God had called her to be a lawyer since age 9 and has aspirations to be the biggest, baddest, prosecutor there ever was. (She uses a different platform so you need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen to view her latest entries)

Post Secret is a blog that accepts anonymous postcards from all over the world that are sent by people who have a secret to share. They'll make you laugh, they'll make you cry...they'll make you want to send in your own.

3 comments:

Alaberi said...

less jaded, hey? Yup, that's about right. :-)

Alaberi said...

Um, I should also add that I'm actually not really out to be the biggest and definitely not the baddest. I just want to be the most God-centered prosecutor there ever was. That will be a big enough goal to strive for!!!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Cute picture! I know you want to be a godly prosecutor...and that's what makes you a true "bad-ass"!