Friday, February 17, 2012

Croc Monsieur

If I give Judah free reign to wander around Target, he inevitably heads for the shoe section.


This guy LOVES shoes. He grabs baby-sized pairs and "requests" that I put them on him. Some are brown, some are tennis shoes, and some are hot pink strappy sandals with flowers on them.


Well, the other day he saw a pair of crocs and got really excited about them. I've been looking for some sockless shoes for him anyway, so I decided what the heck, why not. Also, I just think they're so darn cute.


Now they're his favorite pair. He calls them 'croc' and does his crocodile-mouth-snapping-shut hand motion when he says the word.

But what's really remarkable is that he also knows what a real croc is too because he'll point to pictures of them and performs the same actions.  I hope I'm not confusing the poor guy.

No comments: