Monday, February 13, 2012

There's that blog list again...

Yay!  I finally took the time to figure out how to add a blog list to my blog.  Man, I'm such a procrastinator.

You know, I really love reading other people's blogs, but sadly people don't really blog much anymore.  It used to be all the rage in 2005, but now, not so much.  It's time I branch out and look for new, fresh blogs that are still active.  What blogs do people like out there?

In other news, today is Judah's 18 month old birthday.  Why does 6 months feel like an entire year?  Because the boy is waaaaay too active. Even with a fever and eye-infection (as pictured here) he can't stop exploring.


Happy Half-Birthday to my wiggly, squiggly, button-pushing, squawking, walking, busy-bee! Heaven help your poor, tired mother as you enter the thick of the toddler years!

3 comments:

Scott M. said...

I plan on blogging again soon, and when I do, I'll let you know. It's http://sc0ttiema.wordpress.com.

Nan said...

Christina, I think you'll like Alece at http://www.gritandglory.com/ Oh, and thank you for adding my blog to your list! I think blogs are coming back because Twitter and FB seem too ADD!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Thanks for the rec and thanks for keeping up an active blog! Don't let me catch you slacking!