Tuesday, October 05, 2010

51, 52, 53--Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Yes, I'm cutting myself a lot of slack with the "daily" blogging. But hey, I need it since you CAN'T be put down for ANY naps.

My day consists of feeding you and playing with you for an hour, then holding you for 2 hours as you nap, and then feeding you again, etc. I barely have time to run to the bathroom and grab a quick bite while you're playing by yourself for 10 minutes.

Peg and Mandi (my new mom life-lines) suggested I get a nap nanny (basically, an inclined sleeper) for you so I ordered this gizmo off Amazon. All the reviews said it was a miracle worker so I'm cautiously optimistic. And honestly, I've been praying (or rather, begging and pleading God shamelessly and desperately) that it will work for you!


We just got it in the mail today (yay for free trials of Amazon Prime!) and I'm going to try it out as soon as your babysitter leaves this afternoon. Man, I haven't been this antsy in anticipation since I was waiting to see if I passed my bar exams. I hope, I hope, I hope...

And as always, here's some gratuitous pics of you.

Here's you, chillaxin' on your changing table. You love laying out, stretching your big long legs and babbling to yourself. I'm usually running to the bathroom and scarfing down food while you're doing this.


Here's the two men in my life, taking a nap together (except you're not napping of course).


Check out this cute onesie you're wearing--it's a 6 month old onesie! That's right! You're so big and tall.


A rare smile! You must like being shirtless.

2 comments:

Alaberi said...

ooh! New toy! Hope it works on Judah so Mommy can get some rest. :)

Love the picture of M and J! :)

Gary said...

OMG i have the same computer mouse! lol