Friday, October 22, 2010

71--Friday

I can't believe you're already finished with your 10th week of life!


I remember when you were just 4 or 5 days old, I thought I was going to die of exhaustion and stress before you reached 10 weeks old. 10 weeks sounded so far off and unattainable. But, by the grace of God, and the kindness of a lot of babysitters and helpers--we've arrived!

You are so much more mellow now and best of all, you're starting to smile and giggle a lot! Here's my favorite video of you giggling big time--I've never seen you have so much (truly socially interactive) fun.



We also took you on a walk in your stroller today for only the 2nd time ever. You loved it! And I loved how it really tired you out and made you really sleepy. I think 30 minute walks is going to be part of your every day routine from now on.

3 comments:

nafrica said...

Can't believe we caught that on camera. :)

the McArthur Family said...

That car seat/stroller looks so comfy cozy! Yes, the stroller was a life saver for us for Micah. It's still really helpful in getting him to sleep for naps. Marcus takes him on 6 mile walks sometimes. Judah's video is ADORABLE! He's really getting more alert now! Just wait, your crack addiction is going to the 10th power soon.

Alaberi said...

he is cuter and cuter and CUTER by the day!!!! And looks a lot like Michael. :)

Can't wait to see my little man J again! (and to talk w/his mommy again!)