Friday, October 01, 2010

48, 49--Wednesday, Thursday

Okay, I'm getting lazier with the blogging, but this week has been really rough. Through a twist of fate, almost all of your usual babysitters are suddenly out of commission. That's 4 full days of help, suddenly gone!

I never realized how painful it is to hold you during ALL your nap times. Which led me to buy Ferber's book. I'm so ready to Ferberize you, but I have some misgivings. First, you seem to genuinely have digestive issues and need to be upright when you sleep. Second, Ferber said his method is primarily for nighttime sleep and for babies 3mo and up.

But I can't wait until you're 3 months old to finally put you down during naps!!!

Here's some pics of you early in the morning when you're always in a good mood. You do most of your smiling at 7am--which makes waking up at that time just a little less painful for me.


Here you're practicing your Mr. Baby Universe pose.

3 comments:

Peggy E. said...

Do you think this would work for sleeping?

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Newborn-Rock-Play-Sleeper/dp/B002M77N22/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1285986922&sr=1-1

Alice in Wonderland said...

Funny! Mandi recommended something similar and I saw all the positive reviews for the Newborn Rock n Play and just bought it. I'm totally waiting with bated breath...this could be my golden ticket!!!! I even signed up for Amazon Prime just to get this product ASAP.

Alaberi said...

Oh, C. Judah is so cute!!! I love the Mr. Cal Universe pose. :) And you made it to day 50! And Judah gets to stay in North America! There is rejoicing all around. :D

Maybe I can call you sometime and hear my nephew giggle??