Wednesday, October 13, 2010

61--Tuesday

Life with you just keeps getting better and better.

You seem to be less fussy after starting your antacid meds and you're sleeping more and more in your sleeper.


But more importantly, last night, a miracle happened. You slept for 5 hours straight! And then for another 4 hours! Too bad I had insomnia at night and couldn't take advantage of your fantastic sleep cycles, but maybe this is a sign of things to come?


And you're becoming quite the charmer. Yesterday you looked me in the eyes and smiled and giggled for a whole 2 minutes! I swear I was in heaven.

On the downside, I seem to have tore my left shoulder muscle. There's a sharp brutal pain when I move even the slightest bit. How am I going to take care of you now?!

3 comments:

Peggy E. said...

Hooray! I'm cheering for you! Go mommy!

Acupuncture for your shoulder? I swear by it!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Thanks Peg :-) Acupuncture, huh? I think I'll try it!

the McArthur Family said...

He has such a gentle face.