Monday, November 22, 2010

100--Saturday

One hundred days--we made it!


One hundred days of ergo-ing you for naps.

One hundred days of fussy feedings, reflux, and gas pains.

One hundred days of fragmented sleep deprivation.


One hundred days of "Good morning sunshine!" and your nighttime lullaby.

One hundred days of pointing to you and saying "You're Judah", and then pointing to myself and saying "I'm mama."

One hundred days of shouting "Kisses!" and then planting big ol' kisses all over your chubby cheeks and mouth.


Until you, I would have never believed how much simultaneous pain and joy could be packed into a mere one hundred days.


Happy 100 Days sweet boy.

****************************

On a sadder note, I can't stop thinking about this video about a baby that only lived for 99 days. I'm warning you now, get the Kleenex ready.

1 comment:

the McArthur Family said...

I love you Judah!