Friday, November 26, 2010

104, 105--Wed, Thu

Well all those books that say things get a lot better after the first 100 days are right!


Ever since you crossed the 100 day mark, life with you has been easier to handle. It's still tiring and all-consuming, but your digestion has gotten better and so has your night-sleeping. You now sleep in 4-6 hour stretches (partly because I let you cry until you've reached the 4 hour mark--but you don't cry too long, just a minute or two). We're still working on getting you to nap more than 30 minutes at a time though.

(Judah trying some sweet potato--just a lick)

You had a great first Thanksgiving visiting your great-grandma and great-grandpa for the first time. I was amazed that your great-grandpa had the strength to hold you since he's over 90 and you're over 16 lbs!


Lately I've started to realize that we need more structured activities. I'm getting bored of doing the same thing with you every day--bumbo sitting, activity gym, and stroller walk.

(Judah looking bored)

We need to go to new places, see more people, do new things. What shall we do?

4 comments:

Peggy E. said...

Come visit Isaac in Davis!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Actually, that's a great idea Peg--it's the perfect driving distance for Judah to take a good nap in the car! When should I come?

the McArthur Family said...

I wish I could be an at-home-mom near you! We could have play dates like once a week!

Alice in Wonderland said...

@Mandi--I know, if only we had babies back in our hubbies seminary days!