Friday, November 05, 2010

84--Thursday

Today we went to the new mom group again. This time, we stayed for lunch!

I was afraid you'd fuss and scream if we were out too long, but you were quite good. I popped you in my moby wrap and you were generally happy. I loved socializing with the other moms (although I'm kind of sad I'm the only Asian mom there). We swapped birth stories and I got to tell them how much I loved the pushing part of labor.

Last night was another difficult night. You used to sleep 4-5 hours at a stretch, but lately, it's been only 2-3 hours. Last night, you got up to eat again after just 1.5 hours! And then you proceeded to scream in pain. Your dad held you and you threw up twice. You do that a lot at night (and during the day).

I wonder when your digestion will get better. It is wreaking havoc on our sleep! I gave you some baby acidophilus today (thanks Brandon!) so maybe you'll feel better tonight.

In other news, here's a pic of you in your My Little Lamb cradle swing. We just got it for you last week and I think it's the greatest invention ever made. I wish I had one of these things when you were a newborn because you'll sleep in this for over an hour! I think every preggo should get this as a shower gift. 1400 positive reviews on Amazon can't be wrong!

2 comments:

Peggy E. said...

We have the same one! Isaac used to never wake up in it...

the McArthur Family said...

I want that swing for our next kid for sure. When we were over at a friend's house, that was the first time Micah allowed us to have him in the swing for more than 5 minutes - and he took like a 2 hour nap in it!