Friday, November 12, 2010

89, 90, 91--Tue, Wed, Thu

Wow, I can't believe there's only 10 days left until your 100 day mark!

You have good moments and fussy moments, but generally I like the direction that things are trending in. Your tummy troubles seem to be getting better with the probiotics and you're generally a calmer, more settled dude.

I was kind of annoyed Thu because you needed to be in the ergo for all of your naps. But at least that gave me the chance to watch Tropic Thunder (and part of Dreamgirls). It was thoroughly enjoyable--one of the funniest movies I've ever seen--and now I can't stop calling you Simple Judah (followed with "the Tale of a Simple Baby").

Here's you, Simple Judah, in your big boy pajamas (for a 12 mo):


And Simple Judah stretching after his meal:

1 comment:

the McArthur Family said...

12 month clothes! OMG! Your arms must be exhausted! What a thriving baby!