Sunday, November 14, 2010

92, 93, 94--Fri, Sat, Sun

I can't remember anything significant happening Friday.

Saturday was your true 3 month birthday! You capped it off with a crazy screaming cryathon at night for about 3 hours. I haven't seen you this inconsolable and upset since you were a newborn. You hated the ergo, refused to nurse, and just screamed and screamed. Your dad and I had no idea what was wrong and thought we might have to go to the ER!

But eventually, around 9pm, you tired yourself out and fell asleep in my arms. Ah, sweet silence. And then you proceeded to have one of your best night times EVER--waking up only twice at night, with a 3 and 5 hour sleep stretch. I guess you were just exhausted from all that crying.

You continued your good behavior into Sunday, where you enjoyed all the attention at church. You were completely unfazed by all the crowds, noise, and people holding and passing you around like a sack of potatoes. I think you kinda liked it. You didn't even care that you skipped 2 of your naptimes altogether!

This Sunday was also great because it was your dad's ordination service.


We are really proud of him getting ordained in the PCA. Now you're officially the son of a preacher man.

4 comments:

the McArthur Family said...

What a great day! Congrats to Michael and the whole family - an accomplishment indeed! Are you so excited to sleep train him now!?!

Alice in Wonderland said...

I'm kind of dreading it. I don't know when I'm supposed to nurse him. And I'm also worried that he's genuinely crying because of his tummy troubles... But yeah, we need to sleep train cuz he's not consistently good at night.

Alaberi said...

Hooray ordination!!! Congratulations to Michael! :)

And Judah -- cuter by the day. I always say it because it's SO true.

bo said...

congratulations to michael!