Tuesday, November 16, 2010

95--Monday

Well, life with you is ever so slowly starting to get easier.

I think my body is getting used to the fragmented sleep and it isn't making me feel so exhausted (and totally cranky) all the time. I marvel that I haven't had more than 3 hours of sleep at a time since you were born (and most days, no more than 2). And probably won't until you're 6 months?

Now I understand why babies have to be so darn cute--otherwise, their moms would NOT want to put up with them.

I've thought a lot about ferberizing you now that you're a full 3 months old. But I just dread the thought of hearing you cry your head off for a long period of time. And besides, I really do think you only wake because of hunger and gas pains. Lately I've been waking up about 2x a night (sometimes 3) to feed you...that's not so bad.

Here are some random pics:

I love how you stretch out after an occasional good feeding. (Of course, half the time, you cry and wail after feeding, which is not so cute).



Here's a make-shift "chair" your dad made for you.


I love when you share your thoughts with me.


Your eyelids get bright red after you have a good cry--you look like a geisha!

3 comments:

Peggy E. said...

Korean blankets! I love Korean blankets... should pull mine out. But the strangest thing was that Bryan's aunt had Korean blankets at her house! She got them at a sale from the military base.

Alice in Wonderland said...

That's hilarious. Yeah, Michael only sleeps with those. I use good ol' American down blankets, ha ha.

the McArthur Family said...

Love those little red eyelids. Awwww.