Tuesday, November 02, 2010

81--Monday

Well, it's now 2 nights in a row that you've screamed bloody murder at night and refused to be comforted. You've always been such a peaceful nighttime eater/sleeper. What's going on?!

Last night I started to feed you at 2am and you started crying right away. I gave you some Zantac and you seemed to calm down after that, ate well, and started to drift off to sleep in my arms. But then, after dozing for about 5 minutes, you started turning your head from side to side and becoming unsettled. Before I knew it, you were fully awake and eventually, screaming.

I think it all has to do with your poor digestion. Something's not right. I plan on getting you some baby pro-biotics (acidophilus) this week at Whole Foods. Oh, please let that work! It's one thing to bounce you to sleep for 2 hours during the day, but another thing entirely to do that in the wee small hours of the night!

And, as always, some pics:

Here I am burping you, as I often do. You spit up prodigious amounts of milk--all my hard work down the drain!


Here's you as an executive baby.


And here's you as an executive baby who likes to suck on his fist for comfort.


Here's you getting some tummy time. You've improved your head-lift a lot in just a couple days! Good work out buddy.

1 comment:

the McArthur Family said...

I love executive baby - he looks so professional. Also, he is getting so alert, especially in that tummy time picture.