Monday, November 01, 2010

80--Sunday

Happy First Halloween Judah!


I wanted to dress you in your Lil' Pumpkin suit yesterday, but you pooped on it! Oh well. I can't wait until this time next year. You'll be one year old and able to actually wear a costume and go trick-or-treating. How fun!

You were a lot more social at church yesterday now that you're able to stay awake for longer periods. I think you enjoyed all the attention.


On the downside, last night was brutal. I had insomnia until 3am in the morning! Then, you woke up at 4am to eat and proceeded to scream bloody murder after downing your food. You did that again at 6am too. Thank God your dad was there to soothe you while I tried to ignore your screams through my foam earplugs.

And of course, this precipitated another one of my famous tearful meltdowns.

1 comment:

the McArthur Family said...

Oh Christina! You poor thing. Insomnia on top of sleep deprivation is horrible. Well - at least you look great in your church photo!